Employee engagement and well-being can be a tough nut to crack, especially at an organization of 200+ employees in a hybrid environment. Isaac Lumley, Senior Human Resources Specialist at Quility Insurance, sat down with us to discuss how Quility uses Bright Breaks as a core well-being program to enhance their company culture.
Watch the full 37-minute video above to hear more about:
- Quility’s company culture and how they maintain close connections among their employees
- Their tactic of promoting specific breaks around existing meetings for higher engagement
- How Quility broke our record of most attendees in a single break on the Bright Breaks platform
- Leadership and management’s role including visibly participating and using Bright Breaks as a connection tool for their teams
- Quility’s internal challenge success using Bright Breaks