The Workplace Wellness Platform
You Actually Want to Use
88% of Bright Breaks users have less stress and 97% of users
have experienced improved overall well-being.
Take Time to De-Stress
As a remote-hybrid, or office worker, you spend most of the day sitting. And with constant meetings and demands daily, it’s difficult to even remember to take a break—let alone build self-care into a consistent habit.
But not anymore.
Bright Breaks is the wellness platform that gives you the permission (and reminder) to pause during the workday so you can stay energized.
Bringing Better Breaks
Into Your Workday
Make breaks part of your workday without putting another item on your to-do list. Bright Breaks is a simple, accessible platform that helps you prioritize your well-being and keep stress in check—all it takes is a few clicks and a few minutes (7, to be exact).
- Calendar IntegrationA Break, Delivered to You Daily Get reminded to take a micro-break and stay accountable with a live session added to your calendar.
- Personalized For YouThe Right Break, at The Right Time With a little input from you, the smart scheduler chooses a break that fits your availability and preferences. Whether you want to move, breathe, or stretch, you’re covered.
- Incentives That Support YouWin prizes for prioritizing your self care Staying motivated and accountable to your self can be challenging. To make it easier, you’re eligible to win up to $500 per week useful prizes from the likes of Airbnb, Lululemon, and Apple.
Better Breaks = Better Well-Being
Did you know that all breaks are not created equal? Studies find that the most effective breaks allow you to do something restorative for your mind and body. This is why you don’t feel refreshed if you use your break time to run errands or tackle those small, lingering to-do items.
If you want a workday break that’s going to reduce stress, boost well-being, and keep you feeling energized throughout the day, you want to try:
tell Bright Breaks what sessions you’re interested in and the smart scheduler will do the rest.
The Alternative to High-Cost,
If you’ve been wanting to create a wellness habit but paid apps like Calm, Headspace, Peloton, or Obé didn’t make a lasting impact, Bright Breaks may be the perfect solution:
- Just 7 minutes per day is all it takes.
- No equipment or planning is needed.
- Live breaks fit seamlessly into your workday.
- With over 300 live breaks per week, you can always find one to fit any mood or energy level.